Ennis Food Festival 2017 – 12-15th October 2017
NEW Website under construction! Please see our 2016 festival information
Gourmet Food Village at glór: Saturday 24th September:
The main event of this year’s Ennis Food Festival is the Gourmet Food Village on Saturday 24th of September.
Taking place between 11am and 5pm, the event will see glór transformed into a bustling food market place with lots of free samples from Ennis Restaurants and Cafes. See overview of stallholders below.
– Over 30 stalls at glor including local and national stallholders
– Free-of-charge talks and Cookery Demonstrations – see details outlined below
– Free tasters at many food stalls
– Demonstration of of Ennis’ Favourite Dish
– Clare Honey Show provided by Banner Beekeepers
– Free facepainting for children (and adults if you like)
|Food Is Fuel – Cookery Demo with Oliver McCabe||Free with Food Village entry||12.30pm|
|Ennis’ Favourite Dish – Cookery Demo by Christian Heta of The Dining Room||Free with Food Village entry||2pm|
|Fruit on the Table – Cookery Demo with Theresa Storey||Free with Food Village entry||3pm|
Only €5 per adult and children go free.
Stallholders at Ennis Food Festival include – this page updates regularly. Please check back again.
|Burren Smokehouse Ltd|
|Cool Bean Company|
|De Mad Food Company
|Ennis Farmers Market|
|Green Little Fingers|
| Provencail Garlic Graters
|Meeres Pork Products|
|O Connors Bakery|
|Old Ground Hotel|
|Rowan Tree Café Bar|
|St. Tola Goat Cheese|
|Temple Gate Hotel|
|Wilde Irish Chocolates|
|Wild Irish Foragers|
|Western Herd Brewery|
|Watch this space …
||… for further additions.|